Cain and Cain, P.C., has for many years been one of the premier boutique law firms in Eastern Jackson County. Representing individuals in issues ranging from traffic tickets to major injury cases, Cain and Cain has for over 25 years earned the respect of attorneys and judges throughout the metropolitan area, as well as being recognized civic and community leaders.
Professional memberships include:
- Missouri Bar
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association (Board Member)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (Board Member)
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Randy and Karen have been deeply involved in community activities for many years.
Past or current memberships include:
- Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
- Lee’s Summit Rotary (Board Member)
- Lee’s Summit Parks and Recreation (Board Member)
- Lee’s Summit Beautification Commission (Chairman)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
Randy and Karen live in Lake Winnebago with their son Alex, who is a student at the University of Missouri.