What type of law do you practice?
Generally, we represent individuals who have issues ranging from traffic tickets, wills and estate planning, bankruptcies, and civil claims for injuries caused by accidents, whether it be from an auto crash, medical malpractice, defective products, worker’s compensation, etc.
How long have you been in practice and where did you go to school?
Randall and Karen Cain have been practicing law in Lee’s Summit, Missouri for over 20 years. Randall graduated from University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in 1984 and Karen graduated from that same school in 1986.
Do you belong to any professional organizations?
Several. Professional memberships include:
- Missouri Bar
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association (Board Member)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (Board Member)
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Are you involved in any community organizations?
Randy and Karen have been deeply involved in community activities for many years. Past or current board memberships include:
- Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce
- Lee’s Summit Rotary
- Lee’s Summit Parks and Recreation
- Lee’s Summit Beautification Commission
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
Where do you live?
We’ve lived in the Lee’s Summit area since 1986. In 2001, we built a home on beautiful Lake Winnebago, and live there with our son, Alex, who is a student at the University of Missouri.
What’s your main specialty?
We are proud to call ourselves trial specialists, which means we represent injured people.